27 March 2011

This Week

Thank you to everyone who sent me a birthday card. They are all stuck up on the walls of my bedroom and they make me very happy just looking at them and remembering the awesome people back in the USA.
Speaking of birthday, mine was completely great. Wonderful braai, wonderful people, wonderful night. Don't have a lot of time to go into detail, but expect the 411 and pictures once I get back from the break.
Speaking of the break, I leave tomorrow morning for my splendid solo adventure. I bought a more appropriate backpack for the US equivalent of 20 bucks. I've been looking around all afternoon for a rain jacket and have had no luck or they're too expensive. Oh well.
Be in prayer for me this week!! I will chat with you guys soon.
Cheers,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive